Whats New in SP2
Come hear from MagicDraw and Cameo project management about the SP2 release of world-renowned modeling tools MagicDraw, Cameo Systems Modeler, Cameo Enterprise Architecture, Teamwork Cloud, Cameo Collaborator for Teamwork Cloud, Cameo Simulation Toolkit, and accompanying plugins.The new release adds many new capabilities and improvements to existing features which enhance the modeling experience for desktop client users. Some of the top features include:
- The ability to host resources and plugins (built by the customer or No Magic) on company premises, so that upgrades of the desktop client resources/plugins can be managed in a controlled environment.
- The ability to customize Matrices by specifying criterion for building a custom hierarchy in rows and columns.
- The implementation of new Predefined Metric suites for SysML and MagicGrid.
- The ability to reuse existing validation rules to calculate metrics, and track their progress over time.
- The ability to configure permanent icons on symbols which easily allows navigation to diagrams.
- The ability to create relations by simply selecting the desired ends in their exact locations, whether it is a Model Browser, a diagram pane, table, relation map, or a dependency matrix.